fredag 24 juli 2009

The big summerweekend in Bollnäs!

My kids are having a party in their beds again... You should hear them! Laughing, jumping, singing and talking... Sometimes they start to just scream out loud and "cry", they stop though for like five seconds to listen for footsteps... Good thing I've study psycology ;) We went to the Childrens museum this morning, and so did everyone with kids in Boston! Really crowded... W and L like the bubbleroom so that's were we spent allmost all the time. A is out to induce labor (?) now, how long can it take after that until the baby is here?

What did I do yesterday? Worked ten hours in the day, took the train to Riverside and back with the kids in the morning. Went to their cousins after nap and had dinner there. Epicked me up when I was off and we took a little trip with the car before we had another famous dinner here and watched the season finale of Sixteen and pregnant.

Just realised some days ago that it's brännbolls yran in Bollnäs this weekend. The most surprising thing is that I dont miss it, not at all. Wierd. I hope you all are having fun though! I doubt anyone even remember me, haha. Haven't really been there for four years now.

We're going to see The Ugly Truth tonight, premiere so I hope we get tickets.. Well, Have a really nice weekend everyone wherever you are!! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hallå! Har du inte fått mitt sms? Har jag fel nummer tro...?

    SvaraRadera