onsdag 29 juli 2009

Sorry Nina!

Haha, sorry Nina, I didn't think you had time to read my blog now when you're back in Germany ;P I miss you! We miss you! Specially Will asks about you everyday ;) In the last blog I asked if someone wants to be an aupair cause I know a great familly that is looking, are you interested? Haha. I also wrote that we spend the whole day yesterday at the beach, lovely. It's really hot here right now...

This day we spent at the pool. It has been cloudy but so humid and hot, over 90 F!!! I was off at 1 and went to the gym for a swim, but it's camp and so many kids in the pool so- No thanks! I did some shopping instead...

A lot of people are asking and the answer is; No, we haven't got the baby yet. It's due (?) tomorrow but who knows! The latest is Tuesday next week....

Time to go shopping now! Byebye

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar