tisdag 21 juli 2009

A little shopping...


Tuesday, first night out this week and I already spent all the money I gave myself... Well, not really but. This was the week when I was gonna start saving money! A trip to Arsenal mall and then it's' over... No shoes today but a dress, a nice one... I like it but don't really know when to wear it, midsummer next year? :) Forever 21 of course... Acually just came with E cause she needed a lot of things, she bought some things too but not what she really needed. Ohpsie!


Spent this morning with E and her kids, went to the library for a sing-a-long, oh my gosh! Give 30 kids bells and drumsticks and then add screaming, crying and chatting grown ups to that - headache guaranteed! But it was fine, at least the kids liked it...

1 kommentar:

  1. ja hon trodde ju att hon skulle få det stackarn men nu har hon insett att bebisen måste bli stor först :)
    Bild på mig nämen usch det är inget att se e ju bara en fruktansvärt fet människa haha :)

    SvaraRadera