måndag 7 september 2009

Pulled over

Okey let me tell you what happend to me today - I'm not really in a "good flow" right now, or am I?

We were going home from NH, I was driving the minivan, following D in the other car and the kids were watching a movie. We were going 70 mph and the speedlimit was 55 mph. I can see blue lights behind me and the sirens. Oh no! Well, I pulled over, stoped and waited for the policeman to come over. How many think I got a speeding ticket? No way - I got yelled at -for driving too slow! I was in the "speeding lane", the most left lane - 15 mph too fast and I was too slow, blocking the busy labourdaytraffic. Well, after I guaranteed him I really understood he just asked me to speed up and go, cause you now the Massachussetts law says it's a 100 dollar bill for stoping on the right side. Eh? You stoped me! Only in the U S and A my friends... It's kind of funny though 'cause I was pretty sure something would happen and before we left when they asked me if I wanted to drive I told them I didn't want to go too fast and get a speedticket. And as in Sweden on a busy holliday there's a lot of cops out there and after passing like 4-5 policecars you are kind of "good". And what do you get from that? Ha ha!

Well, we spent the weekend up in N.H again and I really like it there. A great house and a great place. We came back today and tonight I been out with E and her friend from Sweden, just got back and I'm so full! Had dinner at the Cheescake factory and we sat outside so it's still summer here, ok? :) Btw, big news; I bought my first pair of shoes since Nina left today!!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Du passar ju kanonbra i brunt hår.Lite roligt de där med att du blev stoppad av polisen. haha. :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. jag orkar inte ens läsa dina engelska texter men du va jäkligt tjusig håret iaf :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. nice hair:D

    hrhrhrhr

    ah and very good because of the shoes:D i go shopping this friday and i will spend allllllllllllllllll my money:D

    SvaraRadera