torsdag 27 augusti 2009

Life is too short to be anything but happy

Isn't that true? True so true - I think that's my motto. Had a good day today, went to a the playground in Newton C this morning then the kids slept for almost three hours! After that we took a walk down to the reservoir and had a picnic there, watching all the runners, bikers, dogs and ducks. Then the walk back home - can't belive I always forget how hard it is to walk up that hill with the dubblestroller! But that was my excercise for today... Went to E tonight just to hang out and catch up - nice bajs. Came home an hour ago and was so tired but now it's all gone! Have done pedicure and manicure for myself so now my nails are light pinkish shimmering in some way. Also doing all the quizes on facebook, really entertaining! That's where "I" got this sentence - You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be. I guess I have to stay in the same place for a very long time then... Isn't it better to try a lot and then see what you like? Then you can be happy at the same time 'cause Live is to short to be anything but happy.

I have a friend here who's in rematch - when you decide to leave your family and go to another. I've been there and I'm thinking a lot about it right now. It's a really hard decision, I'm with au pair in America and got so much help from everyone when I did it, I'm so grateful for that and even if it's a hard decision I was so sure on what I did - and then you're so affraid of chosing a "bad" family again - I didn't and I'm so happy now - I really think i have the best hostfamily ever. For real! My friend is with cultural care and it doesn't work the same way, she gets a family and then she have to say yes or no before she gets a new family, or not if she says yes to the first one. THAT must be hard! I hade five families at the same time to compare... Well well, I hope she finds a new nice family - maybe somewhere where I can come visit ;)

Well that's it from me tonight - I'll write about the Red sox game tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar