torsdag 13 augusti 2009

A walk through Boston

Hey Nina, there was a lot of words in english in the last blog! Well, I build the new stroller together yesterday... And last night I went to the Natick mall with two new girls, we were just eating and talking and talking and when the mall closed at nine we moved over to Ben n Jerrys... That was nice!

Today it's cloudy and almost raining, humid but not really that hot. I took the kids to Boston today, we took the train and went off at Park st, went for a walk in the harbour, looked at boats and played a little. Jesus what luxury yachts there is!!! Then we found a merry-go-round so W n' L went for a ride, lunch at McDonalds and then the train home. Red sox game today and a crowded T! We had to wait a loooong time for a T that was low, but when it finally came it's perfect to have a twinstroller, the MBTA worker helped me with making way through the crowd so I could go on first :) Well we had a really fun and nice morning. Right now they're sleeping and I'm watching the Red sox game on tv. My plans for tonight is to first go excercise and then meet with Matilda but I feel a little "slow".. my throat hurted this morning and my body is kind of tired so we'll see. Really looking forward to this weekend when it's the world champions in athletict :)

Also I really have to say GRATTIS, Congrats, to Karin who got a baby girl!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar