söndag 30 augusti 2009

A nice day

What a lazy day, or maybe not. I slept so long this morning, then I called my dad to wish him a Happy Birthday, called some other people too but they didn't answer. Talked a little to Nina and little brother Theo. Been working this afternoon, took my sweathearts to the mall where we played at the indoorplayground, ride the escalator AND the elevator and then had dinner together. They were so good at the restaurant it's crazy :) Sat down, lot's of please and thank you - coloring and eating their food, we had some nice conversations and they had an icecream for desert. No problems at all - why do I write about this? haha, well, kids doesn't always behave well at restaurants, I think they need some training, to go out to eat now and then, otherwise they don't know how to act. There was a little girl at the table behind us who didn't really act like W and L. . . :) Not a hard workingday and now I'm off, tonight it's scrap-night at my house!

And this picture - Pretty cool, huh? ;)

2 kommentarer:

  1. ha i have the same:P

    SvaraRadera
  2. Men Malla, jag trodde du jobbade som Aupair och inte polis i Boston ;-) Bilden i ditt förra inlägg visar precis på pricken hur det ska se ut på en kvinnas toalett :-D hihi Tror inte killar har sån stor användning av tamponger, om de inte blöder näsblod då hihi

    Jag hoppas allt är bra med dig! Nu när skolan har dragit igång igen så sitter jag väl förhoppningsvis lite mer framför datorn.

    Tänker på dig! Kramar!

    SvaraRadera