fredag 7 augusti 2009

Oh sweet little baby

I did go excercise yesterday and I liked it, good job there Malla. Me and all the old ladies ;) Arms, legs and abs. Today I've been doing some more excercise - holding 3 kg for 1.5 hours, wonderful! I just love our little baby. You can't belive how cute and tiny she is, and she smells so good! Left my kids at the neighbours house at 5.45 and went home to snuggle with the baby. Just me and E in the chair for a loooong time.

It's been a good day today. We went to tcc this morning to swim a little, met som nice people there and had lunch. Then both the kids and I took a great nap, went for a walk when we woke up and then a pizza dinner at the neighbors. Think I'm going out for dinner with some girls tonight, could be fun! So... Bye for now, Have a great weekend everyone!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar